Jack Campin - bogus address

> I await some response as to the menu favorites of your current sovereign.
> I can only hope that you have informants among the kitchen staff at
> Balmoral or another of the water holes which she frequents. I suspect
> that hasa list of "comfort foods" too...

I have talked about that to people involved. Apparently the Royals can
be a nightmare bunch of spoiled brats to work for and have a bizarre
thing for mid-20th-century nursery foods. But they've all travelled
enough round the Commonwealth that they must all be capable of downing
mopane caterpillar vindaloo without a qualm.

Meanwhile for food scandals in the Scottish parliament see

http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/0000000CA631.htm

<http://www.purr.demon.co.uk/jack/> for CD-ROMs and free | fax 0870 0554 975