Katra

In article . com>,
"nancree" > wrote:

> Hi, Katra,
> I'm interested in your method of saving avocados with your Tilia. But
> I'm unclear on one point--"they stayed green" means you removed them
> from the outer peel, and the inside (edible part) stayed green, right?
> Not the whole avocado, still in the peel.
> Thanks, Nancree

Right. :-)
You know how avocados turn brown and icky when you peel them.....

These I cut in half, removed the seed and scooped them out with a large
spoon into the tilia bag, (I put 6 halves in each bag) then vacuum
sealed them. They are residing in the refrigerator and appear to be
staying good with no additives. It's been 4 days now.

I got the idea from our local grocery store. They sell some ready to eat
peeled vacuum packed avocados in the refrigerated produce section.

--
K.

Sprout the Mung Bean to reply...

As we go through life thinking heavy thoughts, thought particles
tend to get caught between the ears causing truth decay- so be sure
to use mental floss twice a day.