Brian

I have done it this way many times, using the soda flavor concentrates you
normally ferment. Just mix the sugar, water, and flavor in a corny and put
CO2 on it. Some flavors are better than others (so the kids tell me).
Sarsaparilla flavor is better than Root Beer. Forget about Cola. The Cream
Soda has been a big hit in my family.