Bill

Default Cooking prime rib, with turning oven off to cook

On Thu, 1 Jan 2004 14:39:23 -0600, "jmcquown" >
wrote:

>Bill, haven't you been reading I'm already deathly ill? At any rate I'm
>already eating mad chickens, or at least soup made thereof, and ****ed off
>pork, or at least bacon or sausage from said ****ed off pork. I'm getting
>to the sick seafood later in the week.
>
>Jill

Oh, I see...my wife has those times also! :-)

This morning when she told me she had bought hamburger on sale at the
grocery store and hot dogs that were on sale I said duh...you know why
they are on sale? Then she got ****ed off and asked me why I was
woofing down the sausage she had just cooked if I was worked about
catch a disease...then I explained to her again it's a mad cow not a
mad pig disease! Oh well, now I will shut up and go eat some oatmeal
to reduce my overall cholesteral from eating sausage.

Bill