Richard Periut

Default recipe for mixed frozen seafood

John D. Misrahi wrote:
> Hi all,
> i have some bags of mixed , frozen seafood. I think it contains shrimp,
> squid, mussells, and I can't remember what else. Can anyone give me some
> suggestions for a good main dish to make using this stuff?
>
> I have made some stir frys and things, but I am looking for something
> different.
>
> Spicy is good,
>
> thanks,
>
> John

I buy those at the local Korean supermarket. I usually make them with
rice, adding some shrimp stock (you make it with the shells,) if you
don't have shrimp stock, clam broth/juice is good, s&p, some ole' bay,
couple of shots of habanero Tabasco, saffron and broiled (charred) red
peppers as decoration and for consumption.

Rich

Dum spiro, spero. (Cicero) As long as I breathe, I hope.