Bob

Kate Connally wrote:

> I have a Pioneer cd player that takes a 6-disc magazine, so I tend to put
> an assortment of things in the magazine and then hit random play. I like
> to mix and match a lot. I usually only listen to music when I'm cooking
> all day for a dinner party or something like that. It's nice to have the
> 6-disc magazines as I get all day music without having to worry about
> changing records, etc. Then I usually put a new magazine with a different
> selection in for when the company actually comes so we have music all
> during dinner and after.

My CD player accepts MP3 CD's. I just make a compilation CD and I've got
hours and hours of music available. I feel that many CD's have "filler"
songs on them, and I'm able to omit those songs from the CD's I make. I
generally make a different CD for each event; it only takes a couple minutes
and the blank CD's are pretty cheap.

Bob