Katra

Default recipe for mixed frozen seafood

In article >,
"John D. Misrahi" > wrote:

> Hi all,
> i have some bags of mixed , frozen seafood. I think it contains shrimp,
> squid, mussells, and I can't remember what else. Can anyone give me some
> suggestions for a good main dish to make using this stuff?
>
> I have made some stir frys and things, but I am looking for something
> different.
>
> Spicy is good,
>
> thanks,
>
> John

It goes great with Pasta or Rice. :-)

I sautee it lightly with some fresh mushrooms in Butter and Olive oil,
then stir in some rice that has been pre-cooked in chicken stock.

Or, do the same as above, (but don't add the rice) then add a white or
marinara sauce and pour it over the top of some pasta. I recommend the
white sauce tho' as IMHO that goes better with seafood. Tomato
overwhelms delicate flavors.

Or you could make Paella. That is what my sister does.

K.