bungernut

I have had Hennessy VSOP, a supposed congac, and it was alright for a
first taste (the first brandy I have ever had). It has a very perculir
flavor in my opinion, and the more brandy I have had the less I like
it, I can't even stand the smell of it anymore. Reacently upon getting
my scholarships I have purchased an XO ($80), I forget the brand name
but it is an Grand Champagne and let me tell you it is tasty. I was
told that the XO was a big difference in taste, I don't know how true
that is yet. The bottle has only been open once so it has some time to
grow on me. It seems every time I have a glass I find something new in
every bottle that I haddent noticed before. The joys of brandy!