On Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:02:38 -0500, "Scented Nectar" > wrote:

> wrote in message
.. .
>> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:42:07 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>>
>> > wrote in message
>> .. .

>can
>> >do
>> >seriously.

>> >filth

>> >He's not hesitated to lie before.

>> LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
>> that's for sure. And that's one of the give aways when the
>> Gonad "transforms"...the lying and the incredible stupidity,
>> go with him no matter who he "becomes".

>He edits the sentences/paragraphs he responds to in
>the exact same way as Rudy/Jay/Jon

>> >Yeah. They are just too similar. Unless Kandy
>> >is an absolute sycophant.

>> Well, so far it looks like we have several reasons to believe
>> that Mr and Mrs Brandumbass are simply more characters played
>> by Gonad, and no reason at all to believe they are anything more.

>He needs to get more than a pretend life.

He is a pathetic individual, no doubt about that.

>> >Yeah. I doubt anyone would stay married to
>> >someone as insulting and demanding as him.

>> Good point. But if Brandumb truly exists, it's a very safe
>> bet that he abuses and threatens those who are unfortunate
>> enough to be stuck living with him, as he does people here.
>> Most likely he threatens her quite often with what he'll do
>> if/when she finally gets away from his abusive sorry ass.

>Those kind of situations make me feel 2 opposing
>ways. On one hand, I could understand her feeling
>stuck, but on the other hand, I think just leave, that's
>the most important thing. Leave and don't get in
>that situation again. I have no sympathy for women
>who keep returning to abusive husbands. Being
>unharmed living on welfare while trying to find a
>job has got to be better than getting beat up or
>abused in other ways.

True, but sometimes it's really hard for a woman to
get away from someone like him. It depends on the
degree of abuse the freak goes to. Sometimes if a
woman gets away, all the freak does is drive by her
house and make threatening phone calls, etc. But
in other cases there is real danger. I knew a woman
who was abused for a number of years, and was
afraid for her life if she left the asshole. She finally
became even more afraid for her life to stay with him,
so she did leave. When he and his brother caught
up with her, they beat her nearly to death and she
had to be hospitialised for quite a while. That did
end up getting her away from him though. There are
more extreme cases than that too. I met and helped
a woman who was walking down the road trying
to get away from an abusive guy. She had been in
programs to help battered women more than once,
and had made friends with a couple of women who
ended up getting killed by the sorry assholes. So in
some cases a solution is not only extremely difficult,
but sometimes it's sadly not even there at all.

>are

>> >You'd

>> >My Dusty cat can usually make me cheery.

>> Maybe I need one of them :-)

>He has his own webpage at
>http://www.scentednectar.com/dusty/index.htm

He appears to have done some good growing. He
doesn't look like a poor veg*n kitty. Is he responsible
for many deaths? My cat was, which made me
responsible for them. I'm not actually responsible
for the deaths caused by meat I eat, but I am responsible
for the deaths of animals who died because I let the
cat get at them.

>He is half siamese. His vocal cords are full
>siamese, and he had blue eyes as a kitten
>but now they're golden. He loves rubdowns
>and playfighting. A friend of a friend
>rescued him and his siblings from an old
>car that they were born in. She took them
>all in, including his mother, who I met and
>who was a beautiful Siamese cat.

Nice that they were all decent natured enough
to be worth taking in. I caught a feral cat who
was living in a place I used to work. Actually I
caught her several times, before she learned to
trust me. Finally she became "my" cat, and had
several litters of kittens before I got her fixed. The
kittens were always very healthy, and people were
happy to get them. But I was flamed in some cat
groups for letting my cat have kittens. They saw
it as a bad thing that I let my own cat's kittens
experience life.

>We
>don't know who Dusty's dad is, and his
>mom's not telling!

Well, sometimes that's for the best I guess....