Scented Nectar

> wrote in message
> On Thu, 3 Feb 2005 21:42:07 -0500, "Scented Nectar"

> wrote:
>
> > wrote in message
> .. .

> >> .. .

can
> >do

> >seriously.

> >filth

> >> The same lies too. It's hard to believe there are people
> >> stupid enough to believe the Gonad's lies, much less that are
> >> willing to help him promote them.

> >> Do we have any reason at all to believe him? No. In fact
> >> if the Gonad said it, it's probably a lie.

> >He's not hesitated to lie before.

> LOL! No, we'll never see either of "them" hesitate to lie,
> that's for sure. And that's one of the give aways when the
> Gonad "transforms"...the lying and the incredible stupidity,
> go with him no matter who he "becomes".

He edits the sentences/paragraphs he responds to in
the exact same way as Rudy/Jay/Jon

> >> Yes, very much the same. "They" are probably "all" just
> >> the Gonad.

> >Yeah. They are just too similar. Unless Kandy
> >is an absolute sycophant.

> Well, so far it looks like we have several reasons to believe
> that Mr and Mrs Brandumbass are simply more characters played
> by Gonad, and no reason at all to believe they are anything more.

He needs to get more than a pretend life.

> >> Maybe. It's most likely all no more than another lie though.

> >Yeah. I doubt anyone would stay married to
> >someone as insulting and demanding as him.

> Good point. But if Brandumb truly exists, it's a very safe
> bet that he abuses and threatens those who are unfortunate
> enough to be stuck living with him, as he does people here.
> Most likely he threatens her quite often with what he'll do
> if/when she finally gets away from his abusive sorry ass.

Those kind of situations make me feel 2 opposing
ways. On one hand, I could understand her feeling
stuck, but on the other hand, I think just leave, that's
the most important thing. Leave and don't get in
that situation again. I have no sympathy for women
who keep returning to abusive husbands. Being
unharmed living on welfare while trying to find a
job has got to be better than getting beat up or
abused in other ways.

are

> >You'd

> >> I hope it works.

> >My Dusty cat can usually make me cheery.

> Maybe I need one of them :-)

He has his own webpage at
http://www.scentednectar.com/dusty/index.htm
He is half siamese. His vocal cords are full
siamese, and he had blue eyes as a kitten
but now they're golden. He loves rubdowns
and playfighting. A friend of a friend
rescued him and his siblings from an old
car that they were born in. She took them
all in, including his mother, who I met and
who was a beautiful Siamese cat. We
don't know who Dusty's dad is, and his
mom's not telling!