On 3 Feb 2005 19:04:17 -0800, the Gonad lied:

>You believe that non-existent farm animals can
>experience a loss:

I believe it's a possibility Gonad, and so do you.

> Yes, it is the unborn animals . . .
> 08/01/2000

I'll go ahead and revise that now:

· Though we have no reason to believe there would
be any loss suffered by potential future animals if
"they" are never born, billions more farm animals will
be born if the Gonad's suggestion to do away with
them is not accepted, as I pointed out on 08/01/00.
Revised - 02/04/05
From: (Jonathan Ball)
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,alt.food.vegan
Subject: How Jonathan Ball wants people to feel about the silly arse, ****with
Date: 11 Apr 2002 18:53:15 -0700

People who don't want them to exist should be "vegans".
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian
Subject: Don't forget, meat is a plant based food.
10 Jun 2002 04:23:54 GMT

"Vegans" don't want any livestock animals to live.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: alt.animals.ethics.vegetarian,talk.politics.animal s,uk.politics.animals
Subject: Animal activist admits to setting fire
Date: Mon, 17 Sep 2001 15:09:07 GMT

"Veg*nism" certainly doesn't harm any living farm
animals. And if everyone adopted "veg*nism", no farm
animals would live in bad conditions.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Subject: "getting to experience life" = the (il)logic of the larder
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 16:19:18 GMT

the deliberate killing of animals for use by
humans DOES deserve moral consideration, and gets it.
From: Jonathan Ball >
Newsgroups: talk.politics.animals,alt.animals.ethics.vegetaria n
Subject: Karen Winter's abandonment of her son, and why it matters
Date: Sun, 29 Feb 2004 19:15:39 GMT

killing the animals needlessly and merely for human convenience
is the worst violation of their rights.
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ ·