Dutch

"Scented Nectar" > wrote
> > > So, you think it's unethical for people to hold
> > > their own ethics?

> > That is the definition of a sociopath.

> Not unless everyone in the world is one.

Sociopaths define their own ethics, ethical people follow social mores..

> > > Ethics does not equal laws, although for most
> > > people they frequently overlap for the most part.

> > Are we approaching a meeting of the minds on this point?

> I doubt it. But who knows, weirder things have
> happened.

You didn't even think before typing that.

> > If avaliable, if not then fringe meats would be a reasonable option.
> >
> > > Perhaps a group renting a farmhouse
> > > or something, if they don't have land. Not eating
> > > fringe meats.

> > Your dogged dismissal of them is not based on rational grounds.

> First of all, meat is not an option for veg*ns.

That is exactly my point. Vegans dismiss an option that in some cases
represents an improvement to their current diets and lifestyle.

> You'll
> have to work around that.

Why would I have to work around vegan hypocrisy?

> Second, it's my personal
> belief that eating meat is unhealthy even in small
> amounts.

There's no scientific basis for such a belief. If anything, failure to
consume small amounts of animal products *causes* health problems.