Cwdjrx _

Many wines are sold in 1/2 bottles, although you may have to go to a
large wine store to find a variety of them. I often buy Champagne in
half bottles for serving a glass or two to 2 people before a meal. Many
Bordeaux wines also are available in half bottles. For your cooking and
everyday wine you may be able to find a box wine that will keep a long
time in the refrigerator. At one time only very cheap wines were put in
boxes, but now there are a few that are good enough for cooking and even
everyday drinking with a quick meal.

My mailbox is always full to avoid spam. To contact me, erase
from my email address. Then add . I do not
check this box every day, so post if you need a quick response.