Hahabogus

"MaryL" -OUT-THE-LITTER> wrote in
:

> . My carbs are not *nearly* as low as what you list, but
> so far I have been doing well on this regime. My only diabetes
> medication is one 500mg Metformin ER per day. My doctor even
> suggested that I try eliminating that now and watch my meter to see
> if there has been any effect. However, I am concerned about doing
> that and have continued with the Metformin -- I want to discuss this
> some more at our next meeting.
>
> MaryL

Glycemic index dieting doesn't work for me. There only seems to be 1
type of carb for me, fast acting and Glucose rising. So I need to lower
total carb intake. I don't require any medication because my BG isn't
excessively high any more.

Type 2 Diabetic 1AC 5.6mmol or 101mg/dl
Continuing to be Manitoban