viva333

Default Wine Club/Group Participants Needed for Article Quotes by 2/11/05

Hi folks:
I'm writing an article for on the new trend in dinner
and/or wine groups and would like to get some quotes from a few active
participants on the nature and specifics of your group or club.

Here's the scoop: They're all about groups of friends who share a
passion for food - both cooking it and eating it. They usually meet
once every few weeks and share a special meal. Some use these clubs to
be adventurous and experiment with new cuisines or gourmet ingredients.
Other are based on a theme, for example, international night or fresh
vegetables to celebrate autumn or a beach party to welcome summer.
If this is you, please send me an email for further info. Thanks!