hubert liverman

At home I switch it up a lot - Chris
> Isaak, Susanne Vega, Enya, Charlie Parker, classical (Chopin,
> Lizst, Rachmaninoff, Tchaikofsky, etc.) Leon Redbone, oldies
> collections (rock, r&b, and country), Mamas and Papas,
> Righteous Brothers, Gilbert & Sullivan, Donovan, Leonard Cohen,
> Otis Redding, Elvis Presley, Blood Sweat and Tears, Bob Dylan,
> Dire Straits, Lou Reed, Perry Como, Clannad. There are many
> more but I can't think of them all right now.
>
> If I ever get some of their CD's I'd listen to John Prine,
> Lucinda Williams,Tracy Chapman, Melissa Etheridge, Morphine,
> North Mississippi Allstars, Tom Waits, to name just a few.
>
> Kate

This is a wonderfully eclectic list of musical genres and performers. Do you
coordinate it with the food that you are preparing? The ethos of the dance
of music,language and food are inseparable. I am a longtime lurker, have
just started posting ,and fell for a few newbie traps. I am serious in my
comments/questions, and have a gleeful sense of humor! I was trained as a
professional musician, (Bass Trombone performance Degrees), and now tune and
repair Pianos. I have loved food all of my life. :-) My music career is
somewhat shorter,..only 50 years. Reading recipies and misical scores are
similar.

"Beethoven or 'Basie, Berlin or Biloxi. The spots on the page are the
same!......the rest is interpretation." I quote myself here.

May I please join the commaradrie and knowledge here.?
I won't "belch" like this again, unless asked...:-)

Hubert Liverman

"What if the hokey pokey really *is* what it's all about?
"Kate"