Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 16:55:18 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

>> >Do you think that you can hide your ignorance by trying to constantly
>> >imply that you knew better and was making a funny? If you did you
>> >wouldn't be obsessing over it. The fact is that you were called on it
>> >and your ego was hurt. You really thought that was the real meaning,
>> >just admit it. We know you aren't perfect, you just need to realize it.
>> >

>> Many people have explained to you -- sometimes using words of one or
>> two syllables -- that you were well and truly trolled into scurrying
>> around the web doing unnecessary homework so that you could "correct"
>> me. Not a single person has EVER posted to say otherwise, except you.

>What part dou you not understand? No homework is necessary when you deal
>with the subject daily. I write servers, I know the the subject at hand.
>Me providing you evidence of computer jargon is as easy as unwrapping a
>twinkie is to you.

Back to calling people fat, eh, one-trick pony.

>> Why do you suppose that is?

>Because outside of your butt-buddy Matthew, nobody here or at ARK cares
>about you or me and the goofy subject I continually get you to reply on.
>Yes, I'm sorry, silence of others is not a defense of your 'wisdom' or
>'perfection.' They are silent because they could care less. I hope your
>belief that the silence of others is support isn't a cause of you to
>constantly fall for my simple trolls.

And all the other people who explained REPEATEDLY that you had been
trolled? Were they wrong?

BTW, why don't you post in ARK anymore? Is it because everyone in ARK
was laughing at you as you furiously attempted to "correct" me?

>> PS: Would you like me to troll you again? It isn't difficult, you
>> know.

>No doubt about it. You have provided clear evidence of that now many
>times.

Yes, I have proved many times that trolling you isn't difficult.
Thanks for agreeing. Please drive through.