Kevin S. Wilson

On Wed, 02 Feb 2005 13:34:33 GMT, cl > wrote:

>"Kevin S. Wilson" wrote:

>> >Damn Kevin, your more annoying than that damn paper clip in MS Office.
>> >Never fails to popup when you wished it wouldn't
>> >

>> Other than the fact that you simply cannot resist humping my leg,
>> would you care to share with the home viewers what exactly about my
>> post you are objecting to?
>>
>> I'm beginning to think that you enjoy being made to look like a fool.

>Believe it or not, I was hoping to enjoy reading a little on bbq and it
>never fails you have nothing to contribute.

Now you're just desperately clutching at straws. I suspect everyone
here is here to read about BBQ. Yet no one but you objected to my
post. Why do you suppose that is, leg-humper?

> Are you afb technical support now?

While many moderated newsgroup have someone who serves in that role,
the position was never addressed when the AFB rmgroup control message
was first sent to news.groups. Therefore, there is no mention of a
tech support position in the AFB charter.

You don't know much about how Usenet works, do you?