Rick Armstrong

Default Another episode from the Kombat Kronicles

"LarbGai" > wrote in message
> **** Another 'Heroic Feat' by the man himself...........
> Heres the story in his own words...
>
> From: Steve Kramer )
>> Subject: Hey Kramer
>> Newsgroups: rec.scuba
>> Date: 2001-06-14 05:25:40 PST
>>
>> "I had a neighbor some years ago who told me not to try to fight the
>> teenage gangs in my neighborhood who were vandalizing motorcycles and
>> bicycles if they didn't get paid off. She said it was "too dangerous.
>> Just ignore it." Well, I couldn't ignore it. I fought them. It took 2
>> years and a lot of work, because the Japanese style is to pay off
>> extortionists and bullies so I got no help from the others on the
>> street. That is not my style. Two years, but eventually they gave up and
>> left us alone. I don't give up. Ever. Having someone stand up to them
>> was all it took. Someone who won't tolerate their bull, and calls them
>> on it...

> ****Hmmmmmmmmm Too bad he's about to be deported from Chiang Mai, just
> think
> what he could do to the crime rate.
>
> ;-)

Teenage Gangs?!?? I think not. Just another of Steve's fabrications. Lets
face it, we all know what a *coward* Steve really is. This reminds me of his
war stories from Vietnam, nothing but a lot of hot air.

I would hazard a guess that there was an element of Truth to his story,
however the so called 'Teenage Gangs' were probably nothing more than a
couple of schoolboys whom Steve was threatening.

What with his claims of beating up Bronson, being a martial arts expert and
war hero in Vietnam, not to mention his photography awards. The self styled
snitch and vigilante proves once again just what a buffoon he is.