Old 01-02-2005, 07:24 PM
Rick Armstrong

Default Another episode from the Kombat Kronicles

"LarbGai" wrote in message
**** Another 'Heroic Feat' by the man himself...........
Heres the story in his own words...

From: Steve Kramer )
Subject: Hey Kramer
Newsgroups: rec.scuba
Date: 2001-06-14 05:25:40 PST

"I had a neighbor some years ago who told me not to try to fight the
teenage gangs in my neighborhood who were vandalizing motorcycles and
bicycles if they didn't get paid off. She said it was "too dangerous.
Just ignore it." Well, I couldn't ignore it. I fought them. It took 2
years and a lot of work, because the Japanese style is to pay off
extortionists and bullies so I got no help from the others on the
street. That is not my style. Two years, but eventually they gave up and
left us alone. I don't give up. Ever. Having someone stand up to them
was all it took. Someone who won't tolerate their bull, and calls them
on it...

****Hmmmmmmmmm Too bad he's about to be deported from Chiang Mai, just
think
what he could do to the crime rate.

;-)

Teenage Gangs?!?? I think not. Just another of Steve's fabrications. Lets
face it, we all know what a *coward* Steve really is. This reminds me of his
war stories from Vietnam, nothing but a lot of hot air.

I would hazard a guess that there was an element of Truth to his story,
however the so called 'Teenage Gangs' were probably nothing more than a
couple of schoolboys whom Steve was threatening.

What with his claims of beating up Bronson, being a martial arts expert and
war hero in Vietnam, not to mention his photography awards. The self styled
snitch and vigilante proves once again just what a buffoon he is.