wrote:

>> >Non-existent - but NOT imaginary - farm animals for
>> >some bizarre reason have some kind of reality

>> Like what?
>>
>> >Farm animals that haven't been conceived and born are
>> >non-existent but not imaginary.

>> What a stupid idea. You must be a moron.

>You calling someone else a moron is the ultimate pot, kettle, black
>situation. You are, let's remember, the dumbass who has spent years
>claiming that life, in and of itself, is a benefit

It's the benefit which makes all others possible, yes.

>even though you have
>been shown numerous times that this claim contradicts the very
>definition of the word "benefit".

No, I never have. No one has been able to show that the
claim contradicts a respectable definition, and no one will be
able to.

>Of course, it's a definition you
>can't and never will be able to comprehend.

BEN'EFIT, n. [Primarily from L. beneficium, or benefactum.]
[...]
2. Advantage
[...]
http://65.66.134.201/cgi-bin/webster...eb1828=benefit
Life is the advantage=benefit which allows zygotes to grow
into animals. You must be either another, or the same moron.
Which is it Gonad? Are you you, or are you some other moron?