Brick

On 31-Jan-2005, "Johnny Mc" > wrote:

> >"Brick" > wrote in message
> >
> > On 27-Jan-2005, "Johnny Mc" > wrote:

<snip>

> > Lord, I love those top posts, *NOT*.
> >
> > Brick (Keep the shiny side up)

> Sorry, my program does it at the top only and If I forget to cut the
> signature and paste it at the bottom, well, I get my ass chewed. Ain't the
>
> first, won't be the last. I try to remember, but quit a few of them brain
> cells have been killed, most in my early twenties.
>
> --
>
> Just Brew It!
> Johnny Mc

Johnny. I note from your header that you are using OE. Download a free
copy of OE with Quotefix. It acts just like the regular OE, but it will
automatically put your reply at the bottom. Frankly, I'd go F$%^&*(
nuts if I had to use OE again. That waiting for images to download even
with DSL SUX.

Brick (Keep the shiny side up)