Margaret Suran

Default Good Chocolate Bars Available Online?

Dear Manjo, I would suggest that you go into a nice shop and buy
several different kinds of chocolate bars and make a package and send
them to your aunt by U.S. Mail or UPS or FedEx..

To go to a website and order them on line is risky, unless you know what
her favorite chocolate is. Otherwise, you may send her a box of the
same bars and they are not to her liking.

Do you know whether she prefers milk or bittersweet? Plain or with
nuts? Or, perhaps filled with a cream? It's best is to ask her and
send her what she would like best. I know, it would be fun to surprise
her, but that only works if you know what to get.

Good luck, Margaret