jmcquown

elaine wrote:
> I love to turn up the volume whilst I cook. I'm curious as to what
> people listen to music wise here. Two of my favourite groups are
> Genesis and Pink Floyd.
>
> Yours?
>
> Elaine

Which Genesis? There were two - one before Phil Collins started singing
lead (as well as drumming) and one before that. I have the album with 'The
Lamb Lies Down on Broadway" with Peter Gabriel. I love them both.

Floyd is okay if you don't give too much credit to 'Dark Side of the Moon',
which, don't get me wrong, was a fine album. But I prefer the 'The Wall'.

The Eagles are of course right up there and all their various 'single'
components Love Don Henley, Joe Walsh, Glenn Frey.

But I've also always been into musical scores from films. I'm not talking
Broadway musicals, although they have their place. I'm talking philharmonic
works of John Williams, James Horner, Thomas Newman. Wonderful stuff!

Jill