Ron

In article t>,
Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> uncurious Ron AGAIN showed he doesn't really want adult
> engagement and wrote:
>
> > In article >,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> >>in Ron's posts? Ron did.

> > I open, select reply, and click "post" in all cases.

> You have been asked politely to remove an unwanted
> crosspost. You are responsible for your posts
> containing rec.boats.
>
> You are an asshole.

Rudy, please stop referring to Scented in the way that you do. I find
this a simple request to be making of you. I find your tone and manner
abusive and demeaning to her as I would with any other individual. It is
a simple request to treat someone with some respect. I think her desire
to have conversations on these subjects shouldn't be peppered with
expletives such as you have been doing. Please consider this a polite
request.