Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>If around a hundred other veg*ns took the
>>>test, I might want to see how I compare,
>>>depending on my curiosity.

>>You're afraid. All your "reasons" are weak excuses.
>>You're just deeply afraid.

> No.

Yes. Deeply and irrationally afraid.

You're wasting time that could have been spent on the quiz.

> But where did you get this test?
> Who wrote it?

These questions are purely evasive. You could easily
find out for yourself if you were really interested,
but we all know you're not; the questions are pure
evasion, nothing more.

> Maybe your answers
> will make me interested in taking the
> test.

No. We all know it, too. Your refusal to take the
quiz has nothing to do with my refusal to say anything
about the origin of the quiz. Your refusal to take the
quiz is based solely on your irrational fear.

> Another thing that might make
> me interested in it, is if approx. 100
> other veg*ns took the test too.

Thanks for admitting that you're a mindless sheep.

>>>It's just a refusal to do something
>>>I don't feel like doing.

>>Because you're afraid.

> What's to be afraid of?

Exactly! But nonetheless, you are. That's why your
fear is irrational.