Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> "Ron" > wrote in message
> > In article >,
> > Rudy Canoza > wrote:

> >> Right. I covered that, twit, in my distinction between
> >> decisive and significant.

> > It is not significant. That is your error. It is one of many, many votes.

> Right, they are all equal, therefore every one is significant. The only
> option is that they are all insigificant, and that is clearly wrong.

No. They are examples of insignificant cause. An election is won based
on a variety of factors. Oddly, all of your arguments point back to the
individual being important, special, or significant in some way.

> >> Serious question, Ronnie: why do you think you're
> >> clever, when you so plainly aren't?

> > I think I have a tendency to be curious. Any other labeling that you
> > attach to it is your issue.

> You are not curious, you are ego-obessed with trying to win debating points,
> so much so that you have not learned anything, apparently not in years.

I have clearly demonstrated my curiosity. In fact, I have started
several posts with that phrase. Further, I didn't ask you to be my
teacher. Nor did I state that I wanted to learn what you think you can
teach me. Your arrogance in assuming that I lacked what you think you
have to offer is about you.

For example, I have been familiar with the body image arguments and
media blaming for decades. Thanks for telling me something that I
already knew. I have also been aware of conflicting and contradictory
opinions of anorexia for years. I also have my own observations having
viewed many of the relevant arguments regarding anorexia.

I acquire new information on a daily basis. To assume that I don't learn
anything is about you.