On 26 Jan 2005 05:30:53 -0600, lid (coben) wrote:

>Generally I think its better to deal with people as functioning
>individuals responsible for their foibles, lapses, ignorance,
>attitudes etc. Most people act or feel like that person at some
>point on some issues. If someone does it a lot

He is always critical of others, but never has a superior
idea or suggestion.

>they are being a
>jerk.

He is definately a jerk. He lies a lot too...a *whole lot!!!*.
But I thought there might be a term for someone who is
always critical of other's ideas, but never reveals his own.
Coward would fit, but I still feel like there might be a better
term.

www.GroupSrv.com

Really I should stop reading his posts since they are
never of any value, but I do enjoy pointing out what a
liar he is.