C. James Strutz

"usual suspect" > wrote in message
> C. James Strutz wrote:
>> Kinda sounds like some people who frequent this newsgroup. :^) Aside from
>> depression,

> Speaking of depression, Mr Strutz, how are you doing since the Steelers
> got their asses whipped Sunday night?

Oh man, you had to bring that up. The Steelers kicked New England's and
Philadelphia's butt in the middle of the season and surprised everyone, but
they've struggled to beat even mediocre teams since then. I think they came
together as a team in the middle of hte season and peaked early. Cowher has
never been able to win the big playoff games. He certainly was no match for
Belichick - I'm not sure anybody is.

Ah well, the Steelers were good this year and they brought a lot of football
spirit to Pittsburgh. My family has been season ticket holders since the
early 70s and I went to all of those games during the glory years. They will
always be my team no matter what.