Dutch

> wrote
> On Tue, 25 Jan 2005 14:46:23 -0800, "Dutch" > wrote:
>

> wrote

>>> It doesn't.

>>Then why should anyone consider it?

This is a critical point.

>>>How does your oppostition to basic consideration benefit
>>> any animal or person?

>>It entertains me to shoot down stupid arguments like yours.

>>> No. And it can't either. But if more people develop such
>>> consideration
>>> then products which promote decent lives for livestock could very well
>>> become popular, and THAT is exactly what you are really opposed to.

>>"The Logic of The Larder" will never become popular.

> It may or may not, but one thing for sure is that you "ARAs" hope
> it never does.

Nobody likes it, ARAs, anti-ARAs, we all recognize it for the shallow
circular reasoning that it is. It's an embarrassment to the anti-AR
movement.

>>It is transparently
>>self-serving sophistry to anyone with the brain power of a 10 year-old.

> What do you have to offer that is less self-serving? Answer: nothing.

I defend our right to use animals, humanely. I challenge the faulty logic
and hypocrisy of those who use sophistry, lies or false arguments to try to
take away those rights. If I am going to attack vegans and ARAs for those
tactics I can't sit back while someone like you who claims to also be
against AR does it.