Lisa

I have a carbon steel wok. I don't know about cast iron. My wok is now
almost completely black but it took a while for that to build up. I have
been using it for almost 20 years so I'm not sure how long it took but I
remember it being a long time. I always clean it with hot water and a
plastic scouring pad, then dry with paper towels or dish towel. In the
beginning, probably the first few years, I put a light coating of oil on it
after cleaning.

Lisa

ups.com...