Mary Malmros

Ed wrote:

> Is there any good reason to use "China Bowl select authentic chinese
> noodles" sold by Roche Bothers at $2.89 for 10 oz. rather than the
> noodles that come in the Ramen noodle soups at about $.30 for 3 ounces
> and sold by most everyone? I can't tell the difference between them,
> is there any?

I'm not familiar with "China Bowl select authentic chinese noodles", but
I'm guessing they're probably dried egg noodles (mein). Ramen noodles
are deep-fried. Besides the grease, they cook quicker. So, you'd have
to adapt your recipe.

--
Mary Malmros
Some days you're the windshield, other days you're the bug.