Dr. Gee

In article outdrinks.com>, "Steve97" <zhouanzhu@[protected]> wrote:
>Bubble tea was invented in 1987 in central Taiwan (the heart of Taiwanese
>tea country and culture) by Liu Hanjie, a reputable connoisseur, scholar
>and teacher of traditional Chinese "tea arts." He claims to have started

[snip] >
>As with all flavoured teas, purists will deride it, as one is appreciating
>more than just the tea, and it lends itself easily to the use of poor
>quality teas masked by powerful sweeteners and artificial flavourings.
>But connoissers of bubble tea in all its varieties will recognize at once
>a superior bubble tea which uses quality teas as a base, combined with a
>carefully measured dose of natural flavourings to form a wonderful,
>refreshing blend.
>
>So of course, it's not the same as a traditional cup of clear, piping hot
>tea. I see it as a new branch of a tea culture which has been evolving
>over centuries! I personally love both ways, each has its right moment!
>
>So every time I go back to Taiwan, I head straight to Chun Shui Tang for

[snip]

thanks. how do you know so much? & i'm from Taiwan. :-)

my favorite is lightley fermented (green) oolong but occationally i also
like fun bubble tea drinks esp. in winter.

i'll try to visit the place next time when i visit Taiwan.

bye now,

Pam @ Home

Cort Furniture Rental and Honesty are two exclusive concepts.