The Wolf

Default We made it back safe and sound...

On 12/29/2003 11:06 AM, in article
, "jmcquown"
> opined:

> The Wolf wrote:
>> On 12/29/2003 7:49 AM, in article f2YHb.69108$VB2.135276@attbi_s51,
>> "Rick & Cyndi" > opined:
>>
>>> Wellllllllll, we're back! Safe and sound in Armpit, Illinois,
>>> after a glorious, SUNNY, WARM (as in comfortable) week in
>>> Florida.

> (snippage)
>>>
>>> Happy Holidays,
>>> Cyndi
>>> <Remove a "b" to reply>
>>>

>> If I email you a quarter will you call someone who gives a shit?

> Oh, how pleasant. Looks like someone else needs to remove the "b" in their
> replies. BTW, pay phones cost more than a quarter these days. Happy New
> Year!
>
> Jill

Actually the last time I was in NYC they were still .25

Happy New Year to you too............................
"My fellow Americans, I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia
forever. We begin bombing in five minutes," Ronald Reagan.