Dan Iwerks

wrote in :

>: 115 crappy beers available is still 115 crappy beers. It's not the
>: number, it's the quality. --
>
> Pilsner Urquell, Pyramid Apricot, Lindeman's Kriek are crappy beers?
> You must be a Bud drinker...

Pyramid Apricot is crap. I have a fondness for Lindeman's Kriek, and PU
is crap unless it's handled properly. If there's one thing that Old
Chicago has proven incapable of doing, it's handling beer properly. Gee,
stale beer out of dirty lines into frozen mugs. Yee-freakin'-ha.
Dan Iwerks thinks that the beer you're drinking probably sucks.
The fundamental problem with Solipsism is it makes me
responsible for the fact that you're a complete idiot.