Mark Lipton

Hunt wrote:
> Well, it was supposed to be a welcome to Arizona party for Mark Lipton,
> however he and his family were unavoidably detained in Tucson, so we had to
> fill the places with some winos, who can be ready at the drop of a hat.

And I can assure you that no one was more unhappy at that turn of events
than I and my dear spouse. After reading your dinner notes, I am
suicidally despondent. For the record, the '98 Belle 'Cuveé Louis
Belle' Crozes-Hermitage that I had brought for the duck tamale course
proved to be lighter and more aytpical than I recalled, so perhaps I
avoided some embarassment by having my car break down on I-10 that
day... Your generosity and hospitality will not soon be forgotten,
however, nor will your most excellent restaurant recommendations, Hunt.

Mark Lipton