Scented Nectar

> > Who said it's a requirement?
>
> It's a requirement of your so-called ethics. Your
> so-called ethics demands that you live a "cruelty-free"
> life. Do it, or acknowledge that the so-called ethics
> is poorly conceived bullshit.

If we were to go by your definition of being required to
live a cruelty-free life, then I'd be responsible for fixing
the whole world. Why stop at fixing farming practices
of my using only, I 'must' fix it everywhere or I'm complicit
by letting it happen. I'm required to ensure that every
pet owner I come across treats their pet well. I'm
required to force all the drug companies to use non-
animal alternatives to testing. I'm required to change
the whole world and fix all the bad in it because of
my ethics.

Now let's get back to reality. I do what I can.
Remember, it's me who gets to determine
what I can or can't do.

> > I may wish it was now, but I have to wait.

> No. Right behavior can never wait.

Gee, with you around, I wouldn't need to
think for myself, would I?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/