Scented Nectar

> > I doubt it. Especially if he were to wait for someone
> > else to die of hunger (or the elements) first. Eating
> > an already dead body in an emergency probably
> > wouldn't be very illegal, just gross.

> We're talking about KILLING the person, you stupid
> ****. That's what is wrong: KILLING the person.

You sure do use the word **** a lot. I'll bet
there's people who have you filtered out
for nothing more. Are you unable to debate
a topic without insulting?

If a person kills another to survive via cannabalism,
the circumstances would determine how wrong it
was. Are they on a snowy mountain after a plane
crash? Are they at home where there's lots of
other food to choose from? Has the eaten
person agreed to sacrifice himself so that the
rest of the group could live? Was the eaten
person unwillingly killed? All of these things
would probably be taken into consideration
when the wrongness of it is determined, such
as in court.

> >>It is absolutely not a "valid" [sic] choice.

> > Why? Even if the person eaten has died naturally?

> Because the person DIDN'T die of natural causes, you
> confused, muddled, stupid, slovenly ****-for-brain. I
> SPECIFIED at the very beginning of the example that you
> KILLED the person.

Settle down. What if the eaten has offered himself
to the others so that at least they will survive?
Is this only ok if he commits suicide and not ok if
someone helps him (kills him)?

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/