RobinB.

"Kathy" > wrote in message
news
> About this time last year I asked advise about buying a freezer. Several
> kind souls insisted that I needed 12 cubic feet for two people. I got a

look
> at that in the appliance store and it's HUGE! Now after a year of use I
> almost wish I'd gone a little bigger. It's amazing how a freezer changes
> kitchen life. I thought I'd let y'all know what a newbie freezer owner
> learned in the first year.

(snip)

Hi Kathy! Congratulations! I am preparing to buy my first home after years
and years and years in apartments. The two things I look forward to the
most are plenty of counter space and a FREEZER!!! How nice it would be to
not have to shop on an almost daily basis because you can't keep anything
in the crappy freezer for more than two days!

Hmmm.....funny how priorities change. I got wayyyyy too excited by your
post!! ! Robin