Ma˘k

On 20 Jan 2005 03:54:50 -0800, Huffed and Puffed the
following into the madness of usenet:

>Alan wrote:
>> However, you should listen most carefully to the type 1s here
>> for advice of this type, not the type 2s like us.
>>

>Good advice.
>In fact, let me take this a bit further:
>DM1 & DM2 are - in many ways - two very different diseases, and to
>informally discuss topics relevant to BOTH diseases can be overwhelming
>and confusing, especially when you are a nebie.
>So why not split mhd into two groups?
>
>Bob
>T2/HbA1c 5.6/D&E/Dx 2/98
>--------------------------
>Quod me nutrit me destruit

not needed if everyone adds a simple disclaimer to there signature
like you and I do, stating which type of diabetic we are. and
occasionally throw into the body of the post the same admission that
loretta always does when discussing this with a diabetic who is not
the same type she is. she normally says something I am not a type 1
but I just want to say,,,,,,,

the reason being that even though both have many things that a very
different they also have many things that are very similar. and we
can learn from each other, and many type 2s will eventually start
taking insulin and will benefit from the experiences of the type 1s
and other insulin using type 2s.

Unity will help us more than separation.

Mck©®
Type 1 since 1975
http://www.alt-support-diabetes.org
http://www.diabetic-talk.org
http://www.insulin-pumpers.org

"To announce that there must be no criticism of the
President, or that we are to stand by the President
right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile,
but is morally treasonable to the American public."
....Theodore Roosevelt

(o o)

"I don't know half of you
half as well as I should like;