Mike Avery

Kenneth wrote:

> (I would appreciate it if you would stop the top-posting. It
> makes it nearly impossible to follow the thread.)

On the contrary, obsessive bottom posting is a far worse offense,
especially when coupled with a failure to trim text that isn't needed.

Why should someone have to scroll through 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 and more
quoted posts to get to the new text? If someone is a part of a
conversation, as you clearly are, you should be aware of what others are
responding to. If not, there are archives of the messages that one can
refer to, or even to the other messages that arrived in the same package.

I think trimming tails to enough to give the gist of the conversation
and then replying is far superior to mindlessly replying to an entire
message which already has too many quotes, and doing so at the bottom of
that message.

Have mercy on your readers Kenneth!
Mike

--
Mike Avery
ICQ: 16241692

* Spam is for lusers who can't get business any other way *