Edward Alfert

The Joneses > wrote in
:

> Edward Alfert wrote:
>
>> I don't think you want to try a batch of my home canned foods. I
>> know my dog (http://edward.alfert.com/chaval) wouldn't even eat it.
>> So, I'll see what we can work out.

> Now that is something we can definitely help you with. What did you
> try to can and by which method?

Leftover spagetti using refrigeration method.

> It is so much more helpful when a dealer understands exactly what
> your issues are.

I agree, but I cannot be included in that group yet. I'm a newbie with
theoretical knowledge (from all the reading I have done recently) but no
actual hands-on experience yet. But, rest assured that that won't be the
case for long.

Keep in mind that I am the technical part of the equation (programmer, web
hosting, with a business/marketing background). Others in the company are
the ones with the product knowledge.

> Never sell steam canners. Don't bother with paraffin unless your
> gonna sell candle kits. Edrena

We have a long list of products/product lines that we may or not be selling
over the internet. Some of the possible lines included arts & crafts. But
that was only listed as a posibility and not seriously being considered.

--
Edward Alfert
http://www.rootmode.com/