Edward Alfert

Brian Mailman > wrote in
:

> Melba's Jammin' wrote:
>
>> In article >, Edward
>> Alfert > wrote:

>>> If someone is kind enough to give us their opinions we are very
>>> grateful.

>> To the extent that you'll send us a free jar of something?
>> Pweeeeeze?
>> :-)

> See, that's my point.
>
> We get the opportunity to help someone raid our wallets at a later
> date.
> For free.
>
> I realize this isn't particularly a popular view, but...
>
> B/

Ok, I see what you are saying.

But it wouldn't be "raiding" your wallet if you decided to buy from a
company. You would do it because that company provided something you
"wanted".

It might be better viewed as helping a company provide provide you with
things you need at a better price, superior level of service, etc. and that
you contributed to helping your own interests.

--
Edward Alfert
http://www.rootmode.com/