Tom Koeppl wrote:
> In the middle of my 2hr bus ride to work I see a cafe offering

bubble
> tea. I'm not going toget off and check it out, and be late for work.
> so what is it and how is it made?

In contrast to most other posters, I like bubble tea. It is in no way
equivalent to my normal nice, hot cup of black or green tea which I
take without milk or sugar, but it does make a nice sweet drink and I
enjoy slurping up the tapioca pearls. Note that there is a lot of
variety in flavor of different recipes and different establishments. I
used to visit the TenRen in Cupertino, CA when I was passing through
town and I was quite disappointed at the departure of one particular
woman who made a very consistent cup of bubble tea.

Jason