jcoulter

Default Les Vielles Vignes de Sylvaner 2003

Dom. Ostertag, Had it this evening with scallops, a little lychee nut on
the nose with a soft off dry presentation but crisp with, is that what
white pepper tastes like? on the finish.

My wife liked this varietal when we were in Alsace a few years ago and I
finally found it at a local wine shop so I bought two "for Chrsitmas."
Simple but really nice. H. Pronay would it be ok to say I thought of Gruner
V. when I tasted it?

A nice alternative white. If I were Dale W I might give it a B.