Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>>Then why do you keep promoting meat eating here?

>>He isn't. He's merely showing the terrible flaws in
>>your position. You can abandon your ****ed-up moral
>>position, AND still not eat meat. Don't eat meat if
>>you don't want to eat it; just abandon your phony
>>conclusion.

> My conclusion is better health

No. A meat-including diet that doesn't overdo the
saturated fat is more healthful.

> and better for the animals.

No, it isn't. The animals killed by your diet are just
as dead as the ones I eat.

> Since it's what I believe, I'm not
> being phony.

You ARE begin phony. You're claiming to be
"minimizing" animal death, and you are not doing any
such thing.

> What moral position are you
> talking about?

That you're "doing the best you can" with respect to
not harming animals.

>>>So what? I'm not obliged to turn all aspects
>>>of being vegetarian into moral issues.

>>You already DID make a wrong moral conclusion based
>>upon what you don't eat.

> If I made a moral conclusion, then to me it was
> right and not wrong.

Morals are not something you can choose arbitrarily.

> Either way though, I'm not
> obliged to turn my diet into a moral subject.

You already did.

>>First, you can't prove it. Second, "less" isn't good
>>enough to be in compliance with the demands of your
>>absolute belief.

> Less fits in quite fine with my non-absolute beliefs.

Your beliefs ARE absolute, and an unverifiable "less"
is not in compliance with them.