Scented Nectar

> > Then why do you keep promoting meat eating here?
>
> He isn't. He's merely showing the terrible flaws in
> your position. You can abandon your ****ed-up moral
> position, AND still not eat meat. Don't eat meat if
> you don't want to eat it; just abandon your phony
> conclusion.

My conclusion is better health and better for
the animals. Since it's what I believe, I'm not
being phony. What moral position are you
talking about?

> > So what? I'm not obliged to turn all aspects
> > of being vegetarian into moral issues.

> You already DID make a wrong moral conclusion based
> upon what you don't eat.

If I made a moral conclusion, then to me it was
right and not wrong. Either way though, I'm not
obliged to turn my diet into a moral subject.

> First, you can't prove it. Second, "less" isn't good
> enough to be in compliance with the demands of your
> absolute belief.

Less fits in quite fine with my non-absolute beliefs.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/