rick etter

"Scented Nectar" > wrote in message
>> > There, there, we all know you're a 'better' meat eater
>> > than those really bad ones out there.

>> Touché, Scented.

> Hehe, sometimes even a troll needs a warm
> fuzzy pat on the back.

====================
Too bad for you that you can't get one too, eh killer?

I'm in a generous
> mood today.

Except to the animals that die for your convenience and entertainment, eh
hypocrite?

I sensed that the troll needed
> to feel special. Although somewhere out
> there, elks and deer are spitting on my grave
> for encouraging his hunting!

And the other mammals are scared to death of your irnornace and hypocrisy,
killer. Besides, where has Dutch ever said that he hunts?