Scented Nectar

> > Seeing a dead body part on your plate is
> > repulsive and unsettling to a vegetarian.
> > Just take my word for it, it's not on the
> > menu.

> =======================
> But you have no problem with killing maybe 100s more just to keep them

off
> your plate? Thanks's again for proving that the death and suffering

of
> animals for your convienence is of no concern to you, killer.

They are of concern, but eating them compounds
the problems. You know how it goes by now,
it takes more crops etc etc.

> >> Not a moral issue, and not even true.

> > A health issue to some is reason enough.

> ==================
> Not for veganism.

Really? It's reason enough for me going vegan.
In fact it's my primary reason. The fact that
it's also good for the animals is a great bonus.

> > What's true to you is not necessarily true
> > to others. I believe meat is unhealthy.

> ========================
> And of course, you're wrong as usual, but then, we've come to expect

that of
> you, killer.

And I say you're wrong. I guess we'll have to
settle on disagreeing.

> > Hmm, ok, better breath, better digestive system,
> > better cholesterol, better odds against many
> > diseases, aesthetically better meals, better
> > energy levels, less animal deaths, etc.

> ========================
> All lys. Thanks's again for proving that the death and suffering of

animals
> for your convienence is of no concern to you, killer.

Where do you get that from that? It does
not follow.

> > The only facts we have, cd-wise, are that the meat industry
> > as a whole uses a whole lot more crops/fodder than the
> > non-animal food industry. Since the crops and storage, etc
> > are where the cds happen, we can only logically conclude
> > that the meat eaters are connected to more cds than vegans.

> ======================
> Nice strawman, again. But, since you aren't a participant in that

process,
> you have no say in it. The problem for you is that you are a

participant in
> factory-farmed veggies. A participation that you revel in. You love

the
> bloody footprints you tromp around with, hypocrite.

What process don't I have a say in? Sometimes you
don't make much sense.

--
SN
http://www.scentednectar.com/veg/