Rudy Canoza

Scented Nectar wrote:

>>I don't need to take your word for it, I was a vegetarian for 18

> years. This
>
>>is not an "aesthetics and taste" forum.

> Then why do you keep promoting meat eating here?

He isn't. He's merely showing the terrible flaws in
your position. You can abandon your ****ed-up moral
position, AND still not eat meat. Don't eat meat if
you don't want to eat it; just abandon your phony
conclusion.

>>>A health issue to some is reason enough.
>>>What's true to you is not necessarily true
>>>to others. I believe meat is unhealthy.

>>It's still not a moral issue.

> So what? I'm not obliged to turn all aspects
> of being vegetarian into moral issues.

You already DID make a wrong moral conclusion based
upon what you don't eat.

>>So does every animal and human suffer in it's life, as do the ones that die
>>in the production of your food. Stop refusing to acknowledge it.

> I acknowledge that it happens. It just happens
> less when producing vegan foods.

First, you can't prove it. Second, "less" isn't good
enough to be in compliance with the demands of your
absolute belief.

>>>You're looking for exceptions to the rule thinking
>>>it somehow invalidates the rule.

>>It does invalidate the rule if the rule says that in order to have a moral
>>diet you must remove animal products from your diet. This is an invalid
>>moral rule based on aesthetics and other extraneous factors. as you amply
>>demonstrate in your responses.

> Is it a rule that all vegans have to follow the
> moral rule you refer to?

They must follow the moral rule they create for themselves.