Ron

In article >, "Dutch" >
wrote:

> >> You don't think.

> > the only evidence that I can find to support your position is one entry
> > in the criminal code that you continually refer back to. I have given
> > multiple examples to illustrate how this feature of the law with respect
> > to this ONE act is similar to the thinking of children and pervasive in
> > our culture. Troll, indeed.

> You have been utterly incoherent.
>
> > I have previously demonstrated that this position is inconsistent within
> > the criminal code as well.

> Nope.
>

> > Where did you learn that I was responsible for the actions and outcomes
> > of others. It certainly wasn't taught in any classroom or university
> > that I attended.

> Attended but were tossed out unceremoniously for inability to think.

I'm curious. Please do tell. Where did you learn this? Was it in school?
An ethics class? From a favourite professor or loved one? Who taught you
that you are responsible for the outcomes of other people's actions. I
would suggest that our knowledge of the law regarding a hitman doesn't
come until much later in life, likely our teens. I'm guessing then, that
this is a lesson most often learned in the home where faulty logic is
passed from one generation to the next.

So, who taught you that you or I are responsible for the outcome of
other people's actions.